Our podiatrists are proud to provide a clean, comfortable, cutting-edge facility.
Scheduling and Cancellations:
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Marietta, Georgia, so we have made Requesting An Appointment a simple process online via our Website. If, for any reason you are unable keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
- We accept a variety of insurance plans at our office, and we frequently update our participation with new insurance providers. Please contact our office at (770) 675-7904 and we will be happy to verify your coverage.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (7 OF 7 PAGES) SOUTHEAST PODIATRY NEW PATIENT FORMS
For new patients, we schedule your appointment 10 minutes in advance to allow adequate time for you to complete any necessary paperwork. If you would like to complete the paperwork prior to your visit, please download our patient forms. Your initial visit may require up to 60 minutes, depending upon the nature of your problem.
- Health insurance cards
- Photo ID
- Your primary care doctor’s contact information
- A list of any medications you are currently taking (prescription and over-the-counter)
- A referral from your primary care doctor (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Any previous x-rays, MRIs or test results relating to any past foot health conditions
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our doctors. Please remember to bring the following items to your appointment:
We diagnose and treat a variety of podiatric conditions, including the following:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Athlete's foot
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Flatfoot (Fallen Arches)
- Ingrown toenails
- Onychomycosis (Nail Fungus)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Toe deformities
Questions about our practice, our policies, or the conditions we treat that aren’t answered by this page? Don’t hesitate to contact us!